Alumni News Updates
Read of life changes of fellow alumni and faculty/staff including marriages & anniversaries, birth of children,
changes in ministry or work, and interesting facts. Besides getting caught up on the latest news, you might be
motivated to share some of your blessings with your fellow classmates. Do so at Submit News
Marriages & Anniversaries
- Jennifer Bolan ('08) to Ean Ulrich on November 30, 2013
- Joel and Rachel Fuller Good celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary on February 2, 2014
- Michael Hoeft and Kendall McGuire ('09) on October 12, 2013
- Greg Dixon to Stephanie Mitchell ('09) on January 12, 2013
- Daniel Jean-Louis to Elizabeth M Brown ('05) on June 7, 2013
- Todd Wahlberg ('12) to Jenae Almas on July 19, 2013
- Mason Phillips ('95) to Johane Benyehuda on June 22, 2013
- Jessye Pisani ('12) to Andrew Wells ('13) on June 15, 2013
- Harper Ruth to Robert ('06) and Mallory (Bortz) Koechig on February 28, 2014
- Zeke to Phil ('06) and Charity (Kneblik) Knight ('06) on February 21, 2014
- Keegan Patrick to Dustin ('05) and Shannon (Hitchcock) Black ('05) on February 10, 2014
- Liana Maj to Maquindes and Jessica (Walker) Mehu ('08) on May 9, 2013
- Diesel Kaine to Chris and Kristin (French) Kilman ('05) on March 19, 2013
- Valor Mark to Matt ('05) and Deborah (Morgan) Samec ('03) on Feburary 1, 2013.
- Johnathan James Dallas to Anthony ('04) and Jennifer (Groschel) Wilson ('04) on September 27, 2013.
- Cora to Philip ('06) and Jaimie (Robinson) Bowen ('09) on September 26, 2013.
- Elias Benjamin to Andrew and Tiffany (Rightnour) Tidwell ('03) on June 17, 2013.
- Karis Paige to Joshua and Rebecca (Wood) Monhollen (09') on May 26th, 2013
- Asher Finn to Mike ('04) and Bethany (Akins) Morgan ('05) on May 20th, 2013
- Logan Charles to David and Kimberly (Karschner) Rice (06') on May 10th, 2013
- David Huber II to David ('00) and Dianna Troyer on March 27th, 2013
- Sara to David and Anita (De) Charpie ('06) on May 2, 2013
- Wade Ryan to Ryan ('03) and Veronica McNamara on April 30, 2013
- Lily AnnMarie to Russell and Kristi (Ricker) Laviolette ('07) on February 7th, 2013
- Bradley Cristian to Christian and Jennifer (Auger) Herban ('99) on April 11, 2013
- Annika Rose to James and Sharon Rose (Enterline) Williams ('07) on March 14, 2013
- Caleb Harvey to Dave ('02) and Sharon Atkins on January 29, 2013
- Lillian Faith to Amanda (Libby-'04) and Philip Fieler on December 9, 2012
- Asher Neal to Naomi (Williams-'11) and Andrew Kleczka in July 2012
- Anna Elizabeth to Brad ('08) and Heidi (Hopkins-'07) on October 2, 2012
- Logan Charles to David and Kimberly (Karschner-'06) Rice on May 10, 2013
Jillian Blackwell will be traveling as part of the Galkin Evangelistic Ministries team beginning next school year.
Andrea (Beppel) Ducharme works as an underwriter for New York Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
Justin Heidman owns Heidman Landscaping Services servicing mid to upper Pinellas County.
Max Ducharme is in the management training program for Cintas.
Jessica R (Pisani) Wells and her husband Andrew live in Clearwater, FL. Jessica is an English teacher in the Pinellas County Schools system.
Jennifer Carter is a mental health case manager for Devereux of Florida out of Palm Bay, FL.
Greg Judy and his wife Brittany live in Greenfield, IN where Greg is a High School JAG Specialist with Jobs for America's Graduates.
Shea Elizabeth (Burris) Walter and her husband Landon live in Troy, NC. Shea is a fourth grade teacher at
Wescare Christian Academy.
Mark ('09) and Amanda (Dunlap) Wilson ('10) were married on July 17, 2010. They have two children - Jack Edgar Wilson and Tucker James Wilson. Mark teaches high school and Amanda teaches third grade - both at Granite Baptist School in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
Josh ('06) and Rebecca (Wood) Monhollen were married in July, 2011 and now reside in Tennessee. Josh teaches biology at Sequoyah High School in Madisonville.
Laura (Koelle) Pyle and her husband Caleb live in Greenville, SC where Laura is a Professional Cellist at Clemson University.
Kendall (McGuire) Hoeft and husband Michael opened the Hoeft Music School in newly developed United Cottages area in Pinellas Park, FL.
Jennifer Bolan married Ean Ulrich in November 30. Ean deploys later this spring to Afghanistan with the United States Army.
Jonathan Hicks serves as assistant pastor at Victory Baptist Church in Reading, PA.
Julie Weidmann Hicks serves on the clinical staff of the Orthopedic Association of Reading (PA) in sports medicine. She completed a master's degree in Medical Sciences from Arcadia University and works as a physician assistant.
Nathan and Karyn (Baughan) Smith recently moved to Cavalier Air Force Station in North Dakota.
Sara (Foskey) Luke successfully defended her dissertation on April 1, 2014 and will receive her doctorate in Special Education from the University of Georgia next month.
Jonathan Hart was awarded the 2013 Officer of the Year by the Oviedo Police Department. Oviedo is located in Seminole County Florida.
Kristi (Ricker) Laviolette and her husband Russell live in Orlando, FL where Kristi is an Upper School Teacher at Central Florida Christian Academy.
Phil Bowen is a Technology Communications Specialist with Jackson Dawson Communications in Dearborn, MI.
Andrew and Sarah (Custer) Bates ('08) recently moved to Naples, FL where Andrew will serve as Student Ministries Pastor at Faith Bible Church. FBC is pastored
by former CCC professor Ken Davies. Alumnus Philip Bates is also on staff.
Kristin (French) Kilman continues to work as a GEOINT Analyst for National Geospatial Intelligence Agency at US Central Command (CENTCOM) at MacDill AFB in Tampa.
Chris Horchak lives in Greensboro, NC and works for Lincoln Financial Group. He completed his master's in general psychology through Northcentral University.
Faith Stokes arrived in Kandern, Germany in January 2014 to assume her teaching responsibilities as a secondary social studies instructor at the Black Forest Academy.
Sarah (Dey) Horchak lives in Greensboro, NC and works for LabCorp
Amanda (Libby) Fieler and her husband Philip live in North Carolina where Amanda is a Consumer Banking Project Manager with CommunityOne Bank
Jason Bruns was named Associate Pastor at Lakeside Community Chapel in Clearwater in July 2013.
Jon Hickey and his wife Tara (Gallo) Hickey live in Blue Bell, PA. Jon is the Director of Operations for Water Island Capital in New York, NY.
Daniel Emr and his wife Stephanie live in Perkasie, PA where Dan serves as the Executive Director of Worthwhile Wear - a ministry to rescue, protect and rehabilitate women from dangerous situations with the ultimate goal of reaching them for Christ.
Meghann (Fletcher) Allison was promoted to the rank of Major in the USAF Reserves and is currently assigned to HAF Pentagon
Mary (Swanson) Olson is a high school Spanish, art, and technology teacher at Edison Academics in Bradenton, FL.
David Atkins and his wife Sharon live in Jakarta, Indonesia where David is currently serving as the Interim Pastor of Jakarta International Bapitst Church. In his update he tells us "This isn't the life I expected when I graduated. It's way better!"
Andrew Perry was recently promoted to the rank of Captain. He serves in the United States Air Force.
David Lamborn is a physician with the United States Navy. He just finished his emergency medicine residency (2013) and is currently an attending emergency physician at Naval Hospital Sigonella, Sicily, Italy.
Laura Terry finished her Masters in Public Administration in 2010 and is a Veterans Career Counselor at Father Joe's Villages in San Diego, CA.
Mimi (DiNenna) Schaefer and husband Josh recently adopted two teen age girls from Ethiopia - Eyerusalem Elia and Mahelet Prisca. The Schaefers are owners of Creative Soapstone in Punta Gorda, FL.
Mario Farmakis and his wife Michelle and two children live in Somerville, NJ. Mario is a Senior Internal Wholesaler for AXA Distributors, LLC in Jersey City, NJ.
Chris Brown has become a speaker for Ramsey Solutions in Brentwood, TN.
David Troyer and his wife Dianna live in Sumter, S.C. David is an Intelligence Analyst with the United States Army. In February, David was the Soldier of the month
while on deployment with the CENTCOM FORWARD ELEMENT amd On April 01, 2013, he was promoted to the rank of SGT (E-5). David is currently on track to graduate in December of this year with his M.Div.
and once this is completed, he and his wife are praying that God will open the doors for him to become a Chaplain.
Dwaine Osborne became the head men's basketball coach at the University of Charleston (NCAA I) in West Virginia.
Stacia (Byers) McKeever and her husband Seth live in Dillsboro, IN where Stacia is a VBS Project Manager / Writer / Editor with Answers in Genesis
Congratulations to Jack Young who was appointed to the Bristol City Council in Tennessee on August 6, 2013.
Kristi Foster McGauley teaches English at the Cary Academy in North Carolina.
Richard and Michelle (Kneeland) Miller and their four children live in Augusta, GA. Richard is a Captain in the US Army and currently the Chief of
Preventive Medicine at Fort Gordon, and Michelle is a stay at home mom blessed to spend her days with their four children. The Miller family covets
your prayers as Rich heads to Korea for 14 months in January.
Tracy Shealy lives in Greenacres, FL. He is the High School Dean of Student Services for the Palm Beach County School District.
Tammy (Frauenhoffer) Chandler has published her second book Devotions From Everyday Things. A book release is scheduled for the afternoon of February 9 at the Jozoara Coffee House in Murfreesboro, TN. Go to Tammy's FB page for further information.
Joseph Germain started a multicultural, multiethnic church plant named Global Refuge Community Church in Tampa, FL in June 2013. For more information and to correspond with Joseph, go to www.globalrefugecc.org
James Hunt and wife Ali live in Oklahoma City, OK where James is the Blended Families Pastor of Council Baptist Church in Bethany. This ministry is the
adoption, fostering, and orphan care arm of their church. The adoption of their newest children was finalized July 27, 2012, and the transition is going well.
Joe Davis, in conjunction with his Mobilepreacher.org and other subsidiary ministries, will become lead teacher-preacher for the 9 a.m.
service of the Church the Palms in Sarasota, FL. This partnership venture is an attempt to make a broader impact on reaching local residents with the Gospel.
Peter Lopez and wife Jenny live in Spring Hill, FL where Peter is the pastor of Blessed Hope Baptist Church in Hudson.
Joel Slater was a teacher and administrator in public schools in FL and GA for 20 years, but has now returned to Christian education by becoming the
Headmaster of Harvester Christian Academy in Douglasville, GA.
Lisa (Bourdo) Taylor and her husband Rodney live in Hampton, GA where Lisa is going to soon begin her 17th year as an elementary teacher at
Bible Baptist Christian School.
Rhett Draluck serves as the Teaching Shepherd at the Ft Lauderdale Bible Chapel in Hollywood, FL.
Carl Martin is a Reader at Tyndale House Cambridge and continues to reside in Clearwater.
With the Lord
- Mrs. Catherine "Kitty" Anthony on February 23, 2014 (faculty 1995-2012)
- Dr. James W. Munro on February 13, 2014 (senior vice president)
- Dr. B. Robert Biscoe on February 12, 2014 (vice president for development)
- Dr. Walter D. Grubbs on December 21, 2013 (vice president for student affairs)
- Theo 'Pat' Shafer ('87) on November 18, 2013
- Jaime Elizabeth (Taylor) Harper ('99) on December 8, 2013
- Dr. Edward T. Oliver on March 18, 2013. (faculty 1977-2002)
- Dr. Walter Dillard on January 6, 2013 (faculty)
- 'Aunt Bea' Sawyer on January 4, 2013 (staff 1974-1996)
- Dr. Duane White on August 22, 2012 (music professor)
- Lila Hicks ('82) on March 30, 2012
- Clem Boatright on October 23, 2011 (first choral director)
- Kenneth L. Cooper ('83) on September 17, 2011
- Dr. Lowell Easter on August 27, 2011 (board member)
- Wilbur Eifert on July 9, 2011 (Bible faculty)
- Don Lovegrove on May 16, 2011 (student services staff member)
- Cliff Jenkin ('01) on April 1, 2011
- Vicki Landis ('96) on March 19, 2011
- Dr. Arthur E. Steele on March 2, 2011 (Founder)
- Marlene Spotts on December 23, 2010 (wife of Dr. Norman Spotts)
- Richard Farley ('98) on August 24, 2010
- Gloria Kaser Olson on June 10, 2010 (former secretary to Dr. Steele)
- Thomas O. Jones ('89) on May 30, 2010
- Dr. Howard Mattice on January 17, 2010 (faculty)
- Dr. Esther Oliver on January 8, 2010 (faculty)