One of our primary objectives at Clearwater Christian College is to help our students think with a biblical worldview perspective. This
includes how we ask ministry partners to help equip men and women in mind and character to impact the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.
As we share opportunities and invite God's people to invest in His work through the mission and vision of Clearwater Christian, our
sincere intention is to build authentic partnerships that promote and inspire personal life transformation through biblical stewardship.
We are committed to you, our many friends and supporters, as we work together to honor God with all of our lives, including the
resources He has given. We would encourage you to consider how your generous giving to Clearwater Christian can become a joy for you,
and would like to share with you the following commitments that we promise to uphold:
We hope you will be blessed by your encounter with Clearwater Christian College. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us.
- We will rely on Scripture to guide our fundraising practices.
- We will rely on the Holy Spirit to prompt hearts to give.
- We will view giving as an act of obedient worship to God.
- We will respect and love all people.
- We will work with integrity in all we say and do.
- We will listen to the hearts of our donors and put their needs before ours.
- We will join together in prayer as partners in ministry.
- We will value every gift, regardless of size.
- We will communicate clearly and regularly with those in partnership with us.
- We vow to be effective stewards of the gifts entrusted to us by our ministry partners.
The bottom line is that I cannot imagine a more sound investment of my resources, both economically and spiritually, than at
Clearwater Christian College. The administration manages all that is given in a transparent, frugal and Christ-honoring way,
with an eye to the future and a heart toward eternity.
CCC Board of Directors