On-Campus Recruitment Policy
This document defines the policies that direct the partnership of the Clearwater Christian College Office of Guidance and Career Services with Employers or Recruiters interested in contacting students and alumni through this office for the purpose of employment, internships, or service opportunities.
- Employers or Recruiters wishing to conduct On-Campus Recruiting Events (including, but not limited
to, Recruiting Tables, Seminar Events, Career Fair Events, and On Campus Interviews)
must contact the Office of Guidance and Career Services for permission and to schedule an
appropriate date, time and location. These should be scheduled at least one week
in advance of the date desired.
- Employers or Recruiters with up-front costs for students related to student employment or being
considered for employment will NOT be scheduled for any on-campus recruiting event, or posted on the online job board.
This includes, but is not limited to, membership fees, startup fees, fees for lessons, portfolios or placement fees, or
the purchase of tools, samples, or sales kits.
- On-campus recruiting events cannot be combined with the marketing and/or sale of products or
services to students.
- Employers scheduled for On-Campus Recruiting Tables must restrict all activities to the immediate
vicinity of the table.
- Employers or Recruiters will park in areas directed by On-Campus Security at the main
- The college retains the right to demand recruiters vacate college property if they fail to comply with
any of the policies or procedures outlined in this document or any other reasonable request from a
- The Office of Career Services maintains an electronic job board of employment opportunities
submitted by employers who have met the criteria set forth by Clearwater Christian College.
- All Employers desiring to post jobs and internships with the Office of Guidance and Career Services,
must comply with both Clearwater Christian College's and the federal guidelines for equal
employment opportunities, along with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- No job postings, electronic or printed, will be accepted for employment related to working in an
employer's home. This includes, but is not limited to, childcare, eldercare, housekeeping, and/or
tutoring. These positions may be advertised through local newspapers or community resources.
- Third-party recruiters may only participate in on-campus recruiting or job posting if they disclose the
client (company name) for whom the position is posted. This disclosure must be made to the Office
of Guidance and Career Services staff, as well as to any potential applicants.
- The college retains the right to remove any job listing from the electronic job board services,
without consulting or informing the employer who submitted the listing.
- Posters and flyers advertising employment opportunities for students must be approved by the
Office of Guidance and Career Services prior to posting. Any employment notices or flyers posted
or distributed on campus without approval will immediately be removed.
- The office of Career Services has the right to not post any employer's position at their discretion.
God led me to CCC. My parents had always placed an importance on getting a Christian education, and they sacrificed everything to make it happen. After
visiting the campus in my senior year of high school, I knew CCC was where I needed to be. The faculty, the students, the location—all so wonderful.
The faculty and staff have made a positive influence upon my career. The principles that they talked about were the same that they lived by. That’s a challenge
to me to do the same. Living and working in Washington D.C., Honesty, Integrity, and Generosity are principles not often displayed.
The education I received at CCC has prepared me for my career as Special Assistant to the Secretary of Energy by strengthening the biblical world
view that my parents had already taught me. Your world view has a direct impact on so many aspects of your life. One focus that I took away from CCC
was to make an impact where ever God led you. As a Pastor, in the business world, or in my case, in Government Service.