Alumni News Updates
Read of life changes of fellow alumni and faculty/staff including marriages & anniversaries, birth of children,
changes in ministry or work, and interesting facts. Besides getting caught up on the latest news, you might be
motivated to share some of your blessings with your fellow classmates. Do so at Submit News.
Marriages & Anniversaries
- Sharon Rose Enterline ('07) and James Patrick Williams on April 23, 2012
- Joel Felten ('14) and Abigail Mauck on May 26, 2014
- Matt Auchtung ('13) and Lydia Twigg ('13) on March 23, 2014
- Jessica Wiedeman ('06) to John Graham on March 8, 2014
- Joel and Rachel Fuller Good celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary on February 2, 2014
- Jennifer Bolan ('08) to Ean Ulrich on November 30, 2013
- Michael Hoeft and Kendall McGuire ('09) on October 12, 2013
- Sara Brod ('09) and Michael Bettinger on July 29, 2013
- Todd Wahlberg ('12) to Jenae Almas on July 19, 2013
- Leah Patterson ('07) to Nathan Howard on July 13, 2013
- Annika Rose to Sharon Rose (Enterline) Williams ('07) and her husband James Patrick Williams on March 14, 2013
- Jonathan Robert to Jonathan ('02) and Hope Doughty on June 13, 2014
- Harper Ruth to Robert ('06) and Mallory (Bortz) Koechig on February 28, 2014
- Zeke to Phil ('06) and Charity (Kneblik) Knight ('06) on February 21, 2014
- Keegan Patrick to Dustin ('05) and Shannon (Hitchcock) Black ('05) on February 10, 2014
- Johnathan James Dallas to Anthony ('04) and Jennifer (Groschel) Wilson ('04) on September 27, 2013
- Cora to Philip ('06) and Jaimie (Robinson) Bowen ('09) on September 26, 2013
Colin DeHate was accepted into the Masters of Public Health program at USF.
Ashley Carpenter has joined New York Life Insurance Company in Tampa as a medical underwriter.
Brennen Wede has been hired as a deputy recruit for the Pinellas County Sherriff’s Office and will be entering their police academy training in the near future.
Matt Ferguson was hired to work on the lead origination team with Benchmark International, an international merger and acquisition brokerage
firm headquartered in Tampa.
Samantha Tierney has taken a position as 2nd Grade teacher with the International Christian Academy in Nagoya Japan for the 2014-15 school year.
Jillian Blackwell will be traveling as part of the Galkin Evangelistic Ministries team beginning next school year.
Andrea (Beppel) Ducharme works as an underwriter for New York Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
Justin Heidman owns Heidman Landscaping Services servicing mid to upper Pinellas County.
Max Ducharme is in the management training program for Cintas.
Jennifer Carter is a mental health case manager for Devereux of Florida out of Palm Bay, FL.
Greg Judy and his wife Brittany live in Greenfield, IN where Greg is a High School JAG Specialist with Jobs for America's Graduates.
Shea Elizabeth (Burris) Walter and her husband Landon live in Troy, NC. Shea is a fourth grade teacher at
Wescare Christian Academy.
Paul Conrad earned his MDIV from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY in May, 2014
Kendall (McGuire) Hoeft and husband Michael opened the Hoeft Music School in newly developed United Cottages area in Pinellas Park, FL.
Jennifer Bolan married Ean Ulrich in November 30. Ean deploys later this spring to Afghanistan with the United States Army.
Leah (Patterson) Howard is a kindergarten teacher for the Polk County School Board in Lakeland, FL.
Sara (Foskey) Luke successfully defended her dissertation on April 1, 2014 and will receive her doctorate in Special Education from the University of Georgia next month.
Jonathan Hart was awarded the 2013 Officer of the Year by the Oviedo Police Department. Oviedo is located in Seminole County Florida.
Phil Bowen is a Technology Communications Specialist with Jackson Dawson Communications in Dearborn, MI.
Kristin (French) Kilman continues to work as a GEOINT Analyst for National Geospatial Intelligence Agency at US Central Command (CENTCOM) at MacDill AFB in Tampa.
Chris Horchak lives in Greensboro, NC and works for Lincoln Financial Group. He completed his master's in general psychology through Northcentral University.
Faith Stokes arrived in Kandern, Germany in January 2014 to assume her teaching responsibilities as a secondary social studies instructor at the Black Forest Academy.
Jonathan Parron is a major in the United States Army and is currently stationed in England where he works in the area of intelligence with the
United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).
Sarah (Dey) Horchak lives in Greensboro, NC and works for LabCorp
David Atkins and his wife Sharon live in Jakarta, Indonesia where David is currently serving as the Interim Pastor of Jakarta International Bapitst Church. In his update he tells us "This isn't the life I expected when I graduated. It's way better!"
Andrew Perry was recently promoted to the rank of Captain. He serves in the United States Air Force.
Mimi (DiNenna) Schaefer and husband Josh recently adopted two teen age girls from Ethiopia - Eyerusalem Elia and Mahelet Prisca. The Schaefers are owners of Creative Soapstone in Punta Gorda, FL.
Kevin Schafer is the youth pastor at Sanibel Community Church in Sanibel, FL. He and wife Stephanie have four children.
Amanda Allington was recently promoted to Legal Entity Staff Accountant supporting Caterpillar Paving Products in Illinois. She is also
currently pursuing the master's of Accountancy and Financial Management with a CPA concentration with Keller Graduate School of Management.
Joe Gilliam earned the Doctor of Ministry from Ligonier Academy in 2014. Joe serves as pastor of Grace Covenant Church of Virginia Beach, VA.
Chris Brown has become a speaker for Ramsey Solutions in Brentwood, TN.
Dwaine Osborne became the head men's basketball coach at the University of Charleston (NCAA I) in West Virginia.
Kristi Foster McGauley teaches English at the Cary Academy in North Carolina.
Tammy (Frauenhoffer) Chandler has published her second book Devotions From Everyday Things. A book release is scheduled for the afternoon of February 9 at the Jozoara Coffee House in Murfreesboro, TN. Go to Tammy's FB page for further information.
Carl Martin is a Reader at Tyndale House Cambridge and continues to reside in Clearwater.
Sue Dillinger was recently recognized for her service as interim city manager for the city of New Port Richey.
Dillinger served in this temporary assignment since October 2012 while maintaining her original responsibilities as director of the library.
With the Lord
- James K. Roeder on June 3, 2014 (psychology professor)
- Robert 'Bob' Hagberg ('75) on December 5, 2013
- Dr. William Hopewell on March 19, 2010 (development)
- Mrs. Catherine "Kitty" Anthony on February 23, 2014 (faculty 1995-2012)
- Dr. James W. Munro on February 13, 2014 (senior vice president)
- Dr. B. Robert Biscoe on February 12, 2014 (vice president for development)
- Dr. Walter D. Grubbs on December 21, 2013 (vice president for student affairs)
- Theo 'Pat' Shafer ('87) on November 18, 2013
- Jaime Elizabeth (Taylor) Harper ('99) on December 8, 2013
- Dr. Edward T. Oliver on March 18, 2013 (faculty 1977-2002)
- Dr. Walter Dillard on January 6, 2013 (faculty)
- 'Aunt Bea' Sawyer on January 4, 2013 (staff 1974-1996)
- Dr. Duane White on August 22, 2012 (music professor)
- Lila Hicks ('82) on March 30, 2012
- Clem Boatright on October 23, 2011 (first choral director)
- Kenneth L. Cooper ('83) on September 17, 2011
- Dr. Lowell Easter on August 27, 2011 (board member)
- Wilbur Eifert on July 9, 2011 (Bible faculty)
- Don Lovegrove on May 16, 2011 (student services staff member)
- Cliff Jenkin ('01) on April 1, 2011
- Vicki Landis ('96) on March 19, 2011
- Dr. Arthur E. Steele on March 2, 2011 (Founder)
- Marlene Spotts on December 23, 2010 (wife of Dr. Norman Spotts)
- Richard Farley ('98) on August 24, 2010
- Gloria Kaser Olson on June 10, 2010 (former secretary to Dr. Steele)
- Thomas O. Jones ('89) on May 30, 2010
- Dr. Howard Mattice on January 17, 2010 (faculty)
- Dr. Esther Oliver on January 8, 2010 (faculty)