The world revolves around the necessity of receiving and acting properly upon the information that is received. Being able to understand one's audience,
the techniques that effectively reach them, the technology that they receive, and the information that is disseminated can be a valuable asset to
any vocation or ministry.
Why choose Communication Arts at Clearwater Christian
- Learn to critically evaluate and analyze information that is to be transferred to groups of people through the filter of the Word of God and Biblical principles
- Familiarity with public presentation, promotional strategies, and community leadership within the boundaries presented in Scripture and the ethical model
- Individualized attention from qualified, experienced faculty members dedicated to passing on the secrets of effective communication
- Practical classroom opportunities that prepare the student for internship programs and immersion into the world of communication, public relations, or ministry opportunities
While there are no additional admissions requirements, those enrolling in the Communication Arts major are expected to maintain a minimum of a C
average in their Communication Arts classes. Communication Arts majors are also expected to possess a desire to identify and use appropriate means of
communicating information to a specific target group.
Interesting Classes I Might Take
- Interpersonal Communication
- Mass Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Radio Studio Production
- Voice and Articulation
What can I do with a major in Communication Arts?
- Drama and speech
- Theatrical work
- Public relations
- Journalism and broadcasting
- Community Relations
- Human resource management
- and more
What are CCC Communication Arts graduates doing now?
Employers: Paidia Classical school, Greenville Technical College, Outback Steakhouse, WEMT Fox TV, and Home Shopping Network
Graduate schools: Bob Jones University, Liberty University