A degree in business administration prepares students for a career filled with overseeing the basic operations of a company.
Administrators supervise the functions of the office and ensure that everything runs as efficiently as possible.
Why choose Business Administration at Clearwater Christian
- Biblically based foundation of accounting, economics, business communications, and management principles that aid the
student in corporate or entrepreneurial pursuits
- Principles of business administration, corporate economics, and effective marketing provide training in the common professional
components found in businesses, organizations, and ministries
- Personalized attention by experienced instructors that opens doors for student internship and graduate placement at institutes of higher education
- Business Administration philosophies working in conjunction with a strong liberal arts and Biblical studies program
While there are no additional admissions requirements, those enrolling in the Business Administration major are expected to maintain a minimum of a C
average in their major classes. Business Administration majors desire to mobilize people or entities for the purpose of coordinating and harmonizing
that group towards accomplishing a goal.
Interesting Classes I Might Take
- Management Principles
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Principles
- Business Law
- Business Strategy & Policy
What can I do with a major in Business Administration?
- City Manager
- Credit/Loan Administrator
- Facilities Manager
- Human Resources Administrator
- and more