We believe and maintain the following:
Clearwater Christian College does not endorse or support the National or World Council of
Churches or the modern charismatic movement.
- The plenary divine inspiration of the Scriptures in the original languages; their
consequent inerrancy and infallibility; and as the Word of God, their supreme and
final authority in faith and life.
- The triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The essential, absolute, eternal Deity; and the real and proper, but sinless, humanity of
our Lord Jesus Christ.
- His birth of the virgin Mary.
- His substitutionary, expiatory death, in that He gave His life "a ransom for many."
- His resurrection from among the dead in the same body in which
He was crucified, and the imminent and premillennial bodily return of Jesus Christ in
glory to this earth.
- The total depravity of man through the Fall.
- Salvation, the effect of regeneration by the Spirit and the Word, not by works but by
grace through faith.
- The everlasting bliss of the saved and the everlasting suffering of the lost.
- The real spiritual unity in Christ of all redeemed by His precious blood.
- The necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the Church in
doctrine and life.
Preeminence of Jesus Christ and Prominence of God's Word -
Excellence through knowledge of the character of God and transformation into the image of Jesus Christ -
2 Cor 3:18;
1 Pet. 2:12
Purity of life and relationships consistent with God's relationship toward us -
1 Thess. 4:3;
1 John 3:3
Discipleship as a goal and lifestyle -
2 Tim. 2:2;
1 Thess. 5:11
Evangelistic zeal - Matt 28:19-20;
Home/local church partnership - Eph. 5:21-6:4;
Separated environment - Rom. 1:1;
1 Cor. 6:14-18;
1 John 2:15-17